important character development questions
- under what circumstances do they lick a thing to claim it as their own
- what are their feelings, hypothetical or otherwise, regarding the High School Musical series
- whose face(s) would they draw dicks on in sharpie if they saw them passed out on a couch at a party
- what would their reaction be to seeing Frozen in theaters and witnessing Hans doing the douchebag thing
- i dunno where to go from here; i made this post solely for the HSM one
"how do you feel about that character?"
[sweats nervously] [laughs nervously] [cries nervously] [backflips out of the room nervously]
i was watching the first avenger and wondering how Bucky knew Steve was getting his ass kicked in the back of some random alley behind a movie theatre
like does he just check alleyways whenever he’s walking down a street to see if Steve’s started another fight he can’t finish
the answer is probably yes
headcanon that, even when brainwashed, Bucky still stops at alleyways and looks down them to find nothing
and he never knows what he’s looking for
FOX FACE, DISTRICT 5.
She was clever… Too Clever…
DEAN REFERENCES THE BEST SHIT
I just want to point out that this means Dean has watched the Disney Channel.
at least that’s one part of a childhood that he actually got
But The Suite Life of Zack and Cody wasn’t on when Dean was a kid. It started in 2005, when Dean was 26. So that means he watched Disney Channel as an adult.
Because he didn’t have a childhood.
I didn’t want to leave you.
I never get tired of the various reactions people have when Castiel just randomly pops up beside them.